Thursday, August 21, 2008

Aug 21: Nuttin' Doin'

Be warned - this post is lame. Work is busy, I am packing for Ireland (leave tomorrow after work for the weekend), and am watching How I met your Mother on DVD (love it!). Actually, I wish I were doing all those productive things - as usual I am procrastinating my packing (I hate packing).

I did manage to squeeze 6.25 miles of chill running after work at an average pace of 7:17 min/mile. That puts me at 36 miles so far for the week...exactly where I need to be! I hope to squeeze in the extra few miles in and around my Guiness brewery tour (in which I already have my tickets purchased for!) and any other shinanagans I might get myself into this weekend!

Maybe next blog I will report that I have found a pot o' gold...stay tuned!

A+

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, it's Adam (19 year old former employee of marble slab),

Wow, seems you've come a long way since last summer (in geography as well as running!). I hope you enjoyed your trip to England, feel free to stop at mine if you ever return.

I'm sure Andrew's already told you, but I'll be in Berlin the same day you arrive for the expo, so hopefully we'll be able to grab a couple pints together.

Adam

Adam Stewart said...

I've joined the fad- I've started up a blog (to prevent me from quitting running)

http://break18.blogspot.com/

Adam