Saturday, August 2, 2008

Aug 1, 2 - Runnin' Easy

As you may, or may not tell, I have been doing "binge-blogging" lately. Instead of keeping up on my daily reports, I puke it all out once or twice a week. This is, simply, a function of my vacation and I am happy to say that this post should get me all caught up! Now I know that this post will be the first post that you see on my blog, but I encourage you to scroll down and work your way up...unless, of course, you like living your live like the movie Momento - then just stay where you are!

Also, unfortunately, my Garmin is being a little bee's itch and has not recorded my last 2 workouts but here is what happened:

Aug 1*: 8.25 miles - 1:00 hour (7:16 min/mile pace)
Aug 2: 8.1 miles - 58:58 minutes (7:17 min/mile pace)

0 trannies to report!! I think they are definitely on vacation (along with the rest of France)

* Summit Day - All day I have kept thinking about the Sheps. Today is their Summit Day on Mt. Kilimanjaro. My thoughts are with you guys today! I look forward to hearing all about it!

So, tomorrow I have my threshold run remaining. I plan on hitting the track later in the evening and polishing this 60 mile week off. So far, I have 49 miles in the bank (Ka-ching) and tomorrow's workout should be ~12 miles.

Well homies, I have other thoughts that I want to put in my time capsul (ie. blog) regarding world travel and my doomsday theory, but that will have to wait for another day. Let me just ask, "do you really think your grandchildren will be able to travel the world as we do today?" My answer is most definitely "no"...explanation to follow.

ps - I have started watching season one of House. I have to say that this has got to be my favorite TV show that I have seen in a very long time. (It has taken me a while to jump on the bandwagon..but I am glad they saved me a seat!)

A+

No comments: