Thursday, October 2, 2008

Berlin Marathon: Sept. 28, 2008

Finish Time: 2:57:45

Mission Accomplished (sub 3)!

Full updates to follow once I kick JD (aka Mr. Keller) out of my apartment and I have some more time! I think he might be ready to start writing his own training books after posting an AMAZING 2:48:21!! (Also, Mission Accomplished!!!)

Also, my man, The Koza, deserves a big shoutout for finishing his first marathon in an impressive 4:00:52! Stay tuned to see him smash that at Houston!

Later!

ps - Sorry for the lack of posts...family, vacation, and work have made it busy.

5 comments:

Steeeve said...

Congratulations to Berlin's Big Three - David, Andrew and Geb!

Pony and Petey said...

Dude...we're bustin with pride over here in Texas!!! You done the Striders proud!!! (say this outloud with a Texas twang..haha)

Seriously, ya'll are the talk of the town with your great accomplishment.

Can't wait for details!

The word verification is "nmepwpeg"... is that a town in Cananda???

= ))

Pony and Petey said...

That would be CANADA...one country... not Can AND a...
sorry bout that, Chief!

Anonymous said...

Awesome dude!

When I ran with you this past summer in that marathon pace long run and you were totally smokin, I knew that sub 3 PR was totally in the bag. And you proved me right!

Can't wait to hear the full story!

Unknown said...

Just catching up on the blogs. I can't believe I missed all the excitement. Huge congrats on the sub-3. That is absolutely incredible!!!