Sunday, August 10, 2008

Aug 10: Get 'er dun

This morning I decided to get my run done and get this week of running under my belt. So I rolled out of bed and headed out. I hate running first thing in the morning but I knew that I only had 6 miles of easy to do - the quicker I got out and did it, then the quicker I could get home, eat my croissant and watch the Olympics! Surprisingly my body felt pretty good out there considering yesterday's workout. I ran my 6 miles as follows:
7:37/7:33/7:24/7:18/7:31/7:12 min/mile (Average: 7:26)

Total WEEKLY miles: 55.53 miles (GOAL: 54 miles - goal achieved!)

Morning runs always take me so long to get going - my first 2 miles of easy are ALWAYS 20 seconds slower in the morning than they are after work. Regardless I am home now watching women's archery...all I can say is this - if you ever find that you are caught in the sights of a Korean woman's bow, say your final prayer because she WILL cap your ass. (A French woman on the other hand will probably just take out your knee).

Later Haters.
A+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently ran 6 miles in 48mins. Better pick up the pace croissant boy.

-Houston couch potatoe