Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jan.19: Ultimate Frisbee

The day after the marathon we decided to have a breakfast feast at Empire Cafe,


meet my brother at work for lunch (note how I am wearing the "Finisher" shirt the next day after the marathon! I am just like a tacky groupie the day after the rock concert...I know, I admit it!),


then play same ultimate Frisbee with a great group of friends that we especially miss every second week as they hit the fields for a little disc.

This is me explaining to "Green Pants" that short-shorts are not only appropriate for running, but pretty much for any outdoor activity where you will be seen in public!














Surprisingly we all remain friends after some of these games and head out for beers afterwards!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Not tacky! Just proud, I think we all wear the races shirt after the race or the day after.

This ultimate frisbee looks pretty intense!!