Friday, January 16, 2009

Jan.16: Morning Glory

You know, I don't do morning glory all that often but when I do I am always reminded that it has got be one of the best ways to start your day. But normally I opt just to keep hitting snooze, preferring to have more sleep than to get my heart rate elevated. Well today, due to a very hectic schedule, if I was going to do it, I would have to do it in the morning. But I did not have much time - so I knew that I could not do too much fooling around. I would have to get straight to business and make it a quickie.

So I crawled out of bed and went for and (uncharacteristic) morning run. I ran 6.5 miles at an average pace of 7:20 min/mile (ranging from 7:35 for the first mile to 7:08 for the last mile).

ps - Of course this post was going to be about running...what else?!

A+

No comments: