Monday, January 12, 2009

Jan.12: Opps

Ever have one of those days where you get so caught up in work (because you are really enjoying it) that "suddenly" you recieve a phone call from the wife telling you that dinner is getting cold? "Huh?! What time is it?...Oh, 8:30...hmmm, I guess I am not running tonight!"

So there you have it - first day of the running week and I am already behind. No biggie. Although no running tonight I know I have a lot to be thankful for - having a job I love is, evidentally, one of these things!

A+

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Having an AWESOME wife is another :)

Laura said...

I couldn't agree more about having a job that you love and being thankful for it. It's hard enough to have to drag your weary body from bed and off to work, especially after a hard evening of running. Looking forward to 'running' with you in Paris. You'll be done before us, so we'll put you in charge of the post-soiree!