Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jan.11: Went for mileage instead...

My usual running trails continue to be uncooperative with my quest to do a little speed this week. Instead I just opted to get some more miles under my belt. I figured that this would be the safest option given the trail conditions as well as the fact that Christmas week disrupted my mileage ramp-up, so taking an extra week to push into the high 40's should be prudent and wise.

While running, this song came graced my Ipod. This basically sums up the relationship between me and the trails this week. I quite enjoyed the video with it as well...



I ran 8 miles as follows:
7:14, 7:10, 7:05, 7:03, 7:10, 7:00, 6:57, 7:04

Weekly Mileage: 46 miles (Goal: 48)

A+

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man! Jenny must have shown you how to use the phone this week! Now if you could just call when I am home. I should be home most of the day so please do try again.

Sonia said...

Old Metallica song! Nice. Winter is horrible for trying to speed anything up. Take it easier, an injury would just set you back even more. (that's still pretty darn fast!!)