Saturday, June 28, 2008

$90 Hair Cut

To finish up from my last post, here is what a $90 hair cut for dudes looks like. Since it looks like any other haircut that you could get for for $15 (yes, I am still bitter), I thought that I would add my best "Blue Steel" look to, perhaps, enhance the value of the picture! For comparison, I have added Zoolander's "Blue Steel" look with which he dominated the male modeling world for 4 consecutive years before being beat out my Hansel (Hansel - he's so hot right now!). If you do not understand what I am talking about, then just understand that I spend much more time watching brain-dead movies than you!


And here is a "normal" pic. That is my favorite dish in all of Paris (from my favorite restaurant "San Remo"). It does not look like much but I eat it at least once a week. It is Lasagna which I request to be cooked "tres bien cuit" (burn the cheese and then leave it in the oven for another 5 minutes). It is absolute heaven.



ps - Jennie and I just had a rematch boxing on the Wii. I just knocked her down 4 times in the first round and have won by knockout. Now I am trying to find out if the Wii has a Mike Tyson ear-biting move programmed into it...that would be sweet!

1 comment:

Gaslight ;-) said...

Holy crap - $90?? The dollar really isn't doing well, is it?

I think you have the mouth about right for "Blue Steel", but you need to bring your chin down and add a forehead crinkle.