Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 26 - Cyclone Anaya's

Tonight Jennie and I had the pleasure of hanging out with some of our best buds in Houston at Cyclone Anaya's (my favorite Mexican place in town)! If your pic is not here that could mean 1 of 2 things:
1. You were not there. (Too bad - you missed a really great time!)
2. I did you a favor by deleting your druken, eye's half shut, photo from my camera!

Johnny D and I


Former Frenchy, me, brother, Arch Nemesis' boyfriend ;)


Me and two newly weds!


Me and the Koz!


JD and I.


The Wright's and I. Did I ever mention he is the best barber in town?!


I think this was the last photo of the night...there always becomes that point in time where the evidence or the proof of what happened the night before is not necessary!


Great fun with great people! Tomorrow, I am sure, will be another one of those bittersweet days. :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was I supposed to be there?