Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 23 - Tom's House of Pizza

My absolute favorite place to eat pizza is Tom's House of Pizza. It is a thin crust, very simple, not overly complicated with gimicks (i.e. stuffed crust) pizza. And wouldn't you know - there is a brand new one in Okotoks now (only 7-10 minutes from home)!! Okotoks is all grown up now...I really do not think that it can get any greater now! In fact, Okotoks has changed so much that I am quite sure that if you were to drop me anywhere in town, without prior knowledge of where I was, I would not be able to correctly identify it. In fact, would you believe that my old elementary school (Percy Pegler...Go Panthers!) is now a French Immersion school?! I guess I was born about 20 years too early because that would be REALLY useful right about now!

Jennie and I - acting important at Tom's

This pizza is all mine...


I guess it is a good thing that I am back on my running schedule...that cheese will go straight to my hips!!

Later!

No comments: