Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm Leavin' On a Jet Plane..

But before I do, I ran 9.66 miles this morning when I got up. Usually I hate running in the mornings by myself but today all I could keep thinking about was, "each mile I run today is 1 less I have to run in the Houston heat." You are probably not surprised to learn that phrase was extremeley motivating for me this morning!

The run went as follows:
7:36/7:21/7:18/7:18/7:19/7:21/7:12/7:13/7:10/7:14 (last 0.66) min/mile

I also have one tranny to report...I guess that she is there for the morning glory! At first I thought that she was a runner, but it did not take me long to realize that she got her exercise via other methods!

I have got to go pack. A toothbrush, a pair a of sneakers and shorts is all I really need - I can beg, borrow, and steal the rest! See you in Houston!

A+

No comments: