Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22: SAG Wagon

Today I was really keen to get out on my bike


whereas Jennie was really keen to go for a run.

(Jennie running beside Jardin d'Acclimitation).


So I decided I would bike along with her today while she ran and be her 'prevent a stitch bitch'. This is what Jennie and I call the support crew that carries your water, first aid, etc. Your general lacky for the day...pretty fitting term don't you think?

Windmill beside the Hippodrome.


Jennie finishing her loop around the Hippodrome.


The Etang des Reservoirs. This is also along my normal running route. The yellow flowered bushes are very vibrant.
Spring is definitely in the air.
Jennie excited to be finished.
What a great way to spend the afternoon!
All 'n all, other great weekend in Paris!
A+

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you guys. Thanks for sharing the smiles.

Sonia said...

Looks like a great place to run! Definitely jealous of the lack of snow and running in t-shirts!!