Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18: Happy Anniversary!

1 year ago Jennie and I boarded a plane with 4 suitcases loaded to the brim to begin an irreversible, life-changing experience. I remember the check-in lady telling me that one of my suitcases was overweight and that I had to get rid of something. So I asked her what she wanted. She looked confused and told me that I could just send somethings back home. "Listen ma'am, in the last month I have sold my house, 2 cars, all my furniture, paid countless cancelation fees, and you are currently baggage claiming my world as I know it today. So, unless you want something in that bag I would like to ask if you just go ahead and put on a 'lift with legs' sticker and look past the 3 pounds that I am overweight here..."

And this was just the first of many challenges to come. What a year! I could go on and on, but that is what that blog archive on the right is for.

A+

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do it while you're young. :)