Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 21: Picnicing

Saturday was such a beautiful day that Jennie and I rode our bikes to the park (after our runs) and had a picnic lunch. We camped out right along my normal running route and watched the people go by. At this point of the day I was very happy to be on the other side of the path relaxed and watching versus actually running.

Me chillin'. I love the trees in the background. It is one of my favorite 'forests' to run by.


Jennie diggin' in.


We got home just in time to jump back on our bikes to ride up to Montemarte to meet some friends for wine and cheese on the grass infront of Sacre Ceour. The slope was a little steep, but the view and the people were fantasitic!


It is a pretty popular thing to do. A lot of people like to hang out on the steps of Sacre Ceour (especially when the weather is so nice!)


All 'n all, a great Saturday!

A+

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Bert said...

Heck of a photo of the Sacre Coeur!