Sunday, June 28, 2009

June 28: Flying a Chopper..

As it turns out, whenever the boys and I get together for a boyz night it seems that lately it always ends with beers and flying model helicopters. It seems that now the cost of admission to hang out is to have your own flying machine (I know, we are geeks...but only those of you who have not yet tried flying a 'chopper are saying that...the rest of you know exactly what I am talking about)!

So on Friday at lunch I went with some of the guys to Toys R Us and I bought a 'chopper. I have spent this weekend getting some flying time under my belt. At first it seemed like I had to beg Jennie to fly it, but once she realized that she is a really good pilot she is having some fun with this thing. Here she is taking it under the coffee table...I am so jealous. (It does not sound like it was a completely clean passage...perhaps the passengers spilled a little coffee on their shirts, but they made it through none-the-lesss).

No more blogging for me...I got some training to do. Jennie says that she might let me be her co-pilot some day...ouch.

A+

No comments: