Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feb.11: Coccyx to the front...

Call me dumb, but every time I do certain exercises during pilates with my man-trainer he is always ordering me, very intensely and in his french accent, "That's good Daav-eed, Cock-zis to da fron', Cock-zis to da fron'....yeeeeaaaaah Daav-eed, that's a goooood wan!"

I have always been a little embarrased to ask my man-trainer what my cock-zis was because I was scared what the answer might be. Moreover, my suspicion of what it might be led me to the conclusion that it was already in my front. I finally asked the wife what it was tonight. She responded by asking me what I thought it was. I responded that I was not sure. So she asked back, "well what do you do when he tells you to put your cock-zis to da fron'?" I responded that I just sort of flop around until finally he says, "yeeeeaaaaah Daav-eed, that's a goooood wan!"

After much giggling at me, I finally learned that he, infact, wants my "coccyx" to the front, which is infact the remnant of my vestigial tail. Now just saying "vestigial tail" makes me giggle...

A+

1 comment:

Sonia said...

LOL that's hilarious!

I love that you have to specify you have a man-trainer... lol