Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4: Havin' a Bud...

...to toast all of my American friends out there celebrating Independance Day today! Oh yeah, and also to toast the return of Lance Armstrong to the Tour de France, which started today.


Currently he is sitting 3rd (with some of the real contenders left to depart) after the first 15km time trial in Monoco. This tour is looking like it will be one of the best in a long time...I am also super excited since Jennie and I will be watching the tour live once it hits the Alps.

While watching the tour I have been "deboxing" all of our dvds. To cut down on storage and shipping space, I am throwing all of our DVD cases and putting the DVD's in a CD booklet. Here is my pile...moving sucks!


I ran 8 miles today, making 30 so far on the week with one day left...it feels good!

Happy Independance Day!

1 comment:

michael scofield said...

This doesn't surprise me one bit - like you - your DVD collection is intense! :)