Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1: Happy Canada Day!

Today we celebrated Canada Day by going to the Canadian Embassy in Paris to have a few beers. Unfortunately, the beer that they poured was nearly all foam and I had to wait until the beer was nice and warm before all the foam magically turned back into beer. I guess the cargo ship that the beer was on hit some big waves and was well shaken up while crossing the Atlantic.

Jennie and I infront of the Canadian Embassy in Paris. Seeing that Maple Leaf, especially in other countries, always does my heart good.


At the Canadian Embassy we met one of Jennie's classmates and her friend from Alliance Francais (french lessons) and we joined them at The Moose for some more Canadian beer and cheeseburgers. (Jennie, of course, has not had anything to drink in the last 4 months, whereas I need to get it out of my system so I can be a good influence!)

Having a Moosehead at The Moose.


Have a great Canada Day, eh!!

No comments: