Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nov. 23: Not Running

This morning I had every intention of getting up early and heading out for another glorious morning run just like I had experienced yesterday. It was critical that I get my run done first thing since I will be travelling to the south of France later today for work (tough work - but someone has to do it!). Yet, here I am sitting in my apartment all alone while Jennie is out bagging another run. What gives?!

It seems that lately Jennie has been slacking on her Friday and Saturday night wine intake. This means that I have to pick up the slack to finish off whatever wine bottle(s) may have been opened. It would be offensive to the French if I left some of their finest wine unfinished...no?! Yep - I hope she is enjoying her run as much as I enjoyed the wine!!

A+

1 comment:

Sonia said...

hahaha it would definitely be an insult to the French to not finish the bottle! Good for you =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was very disappointed that my Als lost. Let's just say that Calvillo's record at the Grey Cup games is lame (5 lost vs 1 win).

Totally right that it doesn't compare to the Super Bowl but at the same time, we're way smaller than the US.

I see the Paris and Prague marathons on your schedule! 2 events I would love to do one day. Happy training!