Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oct. 19: Now what?

Last night I finally made one last push for the summit on my latest goal - to read all 1201 pages of Les Miserables. I finished just before 11pm! I cannot believe that I have read the whole book! What is more I only started at the beginning of September. This tells me that I have a lot of solitary indoor time these days. This is a good thing because it allows me to accomplish some of these things that I once thought would be impossible (1200 page book...seriously, who normally has time to read that in a month and a half?). It is a bad thing because it is solitary indoor time.

As for what I think of the book - it is the best book I have ever read. Period.

But now what I am supposed to do?!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Get on a plane and come to Calgary, we can re-watch the movie together on our new couch!