Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 2: New Camera!

I was quite excited today because our new camera arrived! To make sure that "we" do not drop this one I decided to attach the Ninendo Wii wrist stop instead of the more inferior wrist strap that comes with these cameras. That should work! (Now I just hope I don't throw my Wii remote through my TV...).

Below are just a bunch of pictures taken mostly from outside of our window with me playing and experimenting with the camera. I was having some fun with the color filters.





We also decided to ride around the hippodrome today and managed to get in a sweet 41 miles today. Time flies down there because it is a continous game of cat 'n mouse, finding people to draft off of, thinking that you are riding alone when you suddenly realise 5 others are now drafting off of you, trying to drop them, cranking the hill....good times! This is Jennie's bike getting tuned up before we left.


Paris sunset from our window. (Overkill I know!)









A+

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome. I miss you guys.

Sonia said...

Love the pics! My parents were in Nice last week and loved it. I wish I was there too lol